In this video, we show you how you can configure SnaPatch 2.0.
You will require the following;
- a service account for SnaPatch that has Administrator access to local computer accounts and SCCM.
- Your vCentre and / or your Microsoft's System Centre Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM) server details
- An account with Administrator access to VMWare vCentre and / or Microsoft's SCVMM
- Your SCCM Server details
- Your SCCM SQL database, details and account with access
- Your email (SMTP) server details and account if needed
- A license key for SnaPatch
Have a question about SnaPatch Patch Management software. Post it here, and we will help.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest